Following the purchase of the Daytona and before my first track run, which will take place on April 29, 2017 on the circuit of Bresse, I had to prepare the bike (purchased in road configuration) for its new use…
It is certain that for now, it will not win a beauty prize ! But I did not buy it for that !!
The equipment for this first season was chosen above all to limit breakage in case of a fall… For performance and aesthetics, we’ll see what I can do in 2018 !
For information, here is the list of equipment installed with an idea of the budget :
- Motorcycle: Daytona 675 year 2006 (27000km) : 4700€
- Poly slightly scratched + bubble, used leboncoin : 250€
- Street Triple tank with light poc, used leboncoin : 70€
- Front mudguard poly, Moto-Vision : 23,80€
- Protections batch, used leboncoin : 160€
- GB Racing ignition protection
- GB Racing clutch cover protection
- GB Racing alternator protection
- GB Racing fork axle protection
- Rear wheel axle protection
- Carbon swingarm protection, brand new Moto-Vision : 93,50€
- Carbon frame protection, brand new Moto-Vision : 135,35€
- Rear sprocket protection, brand new leboncoin : 12€
- Diabolos M6, brand new Moto-Vision : 11,90€
- Radiator protection, brand new Moto-Vision : 34€
- Domino XM2 quick action throttle, brand new Motostand : 162,77€
Everything does not appear on the photos, but most is here !
I’m doing so with a budget of 4700€ for the bike + 953,32€ of equipment = 5653,32€
Keeping the parts sideways to sell them apart, if I keep this bike at the end of the season, it should (I hope) pay for the equipment !
See you soon on the track !!